Wednesday 25 September 2013

Friends for Life

Shivani.. One of my best friend since graduation days!! Though she always thought of me as an arrogant person with so much of attitude in early college days.But somehow we managed to be friends and today, see, I'm writing something for you! This proves I'm not that bad as you thought of me! :P

I guess we've nothing in common but still we understand each other. She is the only one on whom I've shouted like anything and she used to listen to me and come back to me saying sorry. Also she used to be scared of me whenever she does something wrong. (You don't worry, I'm not gonna write those two incidents). She is the first one whom I call to express myself.

We've so many memories to cherish.. the best  one was our delhi trip.

She is the one whom I can tell anything, who can relate to me like no other, with whom I can cry and laugh my heart out, who can help me solve problems (though most of the time, she  is dependent on me for everything.). She never turned her back on me or told me I wasn't good enough or let me down. I look up to you because she is strong, caring and beautiful, even though you think you're not! And I hope you know I'm always there to listen to you, laugh and cry in all the ways that I can and I will try to be the half of the friend which you're to me. I hope I'm!

I've written something for you...

"When friendship undergo a test,
I often found you're best.
You can change my frown
into a Smile :) when I feel down.
You understand my little trials and lend a hand.
You've always shared my secret dreams.
You're worth more than a gold,
I give you love my heart can hold!!! "

Everyone is gonna kill me after this because I've written something for you!
And don't be flattered after reading this, I'm still gonna abuse you, scold you and many more!

P.S : Now you should also write something for me so that I also get little flattered!!

No comments:

Post a Comment